HOW DOES IT HAPPEN?
Every client is different. Some clients want consultation and social media management, others need video scripts and email campaigns.
It’s kind of like a word-shaped taco bar at a small but intimate outdoor wedding where you can choose whatever toppings you’d like. (Kind of.)
Ah, writing. The heart and soul of little word studio. Our team of award-winning writers can make anything from an event registration email to a technical product description shine.
- Email campaigns
- Property listing descriptions
- Product descriptions
- Website copy
- Printed marketing materials
- Case studies
- Market reports
You have big news. We know how to get reporters to cover it and readers to care about it.
- Press release drafting
- Press release distribution
- Media alerts and advisories
- Press strategy
- Press outreach
- Media list creation
- Paid editorial planning and execution
CONSULTING & STRATEGY
Sometimes what you need is an experienced outside source providing feedback and insights as you scale and grow. We collaborate directly with executive management and marketing teams to generate measurable results.
- Internal and external communications strategies
- New product and feature marketing plans
- Go-to-market strategies for startups
- Strategic partnership launch plans
- Short-term and long-term overall marketing plans
- Content strategy audits
- Introductions between your team and our network of decision makers
For clients with something to say but no time to say it, we manage social platforms, so you can manage your business.
- Full-scale social media and community management
- Branded designs custom created for each platform
- Content calendar creation
- Event social media management
- Campaign creation and execution
- Paid social campaigns
- Short-form videos for Instagram Reels and TikTok
EXECUTIVE CONTENT CREATION
We work with C-suite executives to craft intentional messaging that reflects their leadership philosophy and strengthens their industry influence.
- Social media management
- Executive memos
- Overall executive messaging
- Long-form content creation
- CEO keynotes and scriptwriting
- High-level talking points for interviews and appearances