little word studio is currently hiring for the following 100% remote, 100% work-from-home positions. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications Specialist (Part-Time)
- Degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Proficiency with social media platforms, email marketing platforms and social ads
- Entry-level position; ideal candidate has a desire to learn, exercise creativity and grow
- Executing on social media content for clients (posting content) and updating content calendar
- Designing and creating content for clients while helping them develop a unique brand aesthetic and identity
- Attending client meetings for brainstorming and progress reports
- Preparing client deliverables and scheduling
- … and more!
- Be the first point of contact for incoming inquiries
- Assist with client projects
- Prepare and organize client deliverables for upcoming meetings
- Create and manage content for little word studio social media sites
- Write and publish (1) blog post per month on the company website
- Be proficient with: Canva, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Slack, Notion, Google Drive (Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)