2021 Summer Internship
If you’ve ever wanted to know what life is like at a boutique creative marketing agency, this is your chance. little word studio is hiring an intern for the summer and the position is 100% digital, 100% work from home. You’ll learn about content marketing, budgets, invoicing (yay), client relations and how to send GIFs on Slack (if you aren’t proficient at that already). Our client list includes: some of the most powerful real estate executives in the nation; growth stage tech startups; the largest professional coffee machine manufacturer in the U.S.; Herbalife Nutrition; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices; and more.
- Gain valuable work experience
- Get an edge on the job market
- Improve your writing skills
- Decide if marketing and copywriting is the right career path for you
- Acquire networking opportunities to “meet” some of the nation’s most influential business leaders
- Apply classroom knowledge to real-world situations
- Attend virtual conferences on communications, PR, content marketing, entrepreneurship
- Be the first point of contact for incoming inquiries
- Assist with client projects
- Prepare and organize client deliverables for upcoming meetings
- Create and manage content for little word studio social media sites
- Write and publish (1) blog post per month on the company website
- Be proficient with: Canva, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Slack, Notion, Google Drive (Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
To apply for the internship please submit a cover letter, resume and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Class credit ONLY.
Check out our THIS VIDEO from Heatherly Grace Shepherd, our fall-intern-turned-marketing-specialist for more about what it’s like to intern at little word studio!