2020 Fall Internship
If you’ve ever wanted to know what life is like at a boutique creative marketing agency, this is your chance. little word studio is hiring an intern for the Fall semester and the position is 100% digital, 100% work from home. You’ll learn about content marketing, budgets, invoicing (yay), client relations and how to send GIFs on Slack (if you aren’t proficient at that already). little word studio clients span several industries, including: real estate, coffee/drink, tech/startups and more.
- Gain valuable work experience
- Get an edge on the job market
- Decide if marketing and copywriting is the right career path for you
- Acquire networking opportunities to “meet” some of the nation’s most influential business leaders
- Apply classroom knowledge to real-world situations
- Improve your writing skills
- Be the first point of contact for incoming inquiries
- Assist with client projects
- Prepare and organize client deliverables for upcoming meetings
- Create and manage content for little word studio social media sites
- Write and publish (1) blog post per month on the company website
- Be proficient with: Canva, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Slack, Notion, Google Drive (Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
To apply for the internship please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.